Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Dan News: Audiobook edition of Margaret's Ark now available, December 12, 2015

Hi, everyone. Just a quick note that the audiobook for MARGARET’S ARK, narrated by the incredible Caroline Miller, is now available on iTunes, Audible.com and Amazon! It’s pretty hard to describe how cool it was listening to a book I’ve written being read and, in some ways interpreted, by someone else. Caroline Miller did an amazing job with it.

You can find it at:



and of course, iTunes.

Also, looking for a good gift for Christmas for someone who’s hard to buy for? I’ve got copies of most of my novels on hand, and available for $10 + $2 shipping each (if you live nearby we could work out cutting the postage). They can be signed and personalized for the giftee. If not mine, consider other authors you enjoy and would like to share their work: most have websites and facebook pages, making it easy to contact them. I’ve done this myself in the past.

That’s it. More news coming soon, for me or my alter ego G Daniel Gunn. Have a fantastic Christmas, everyone!

No comments: