Thursday, November 20, 2008

December 20, 2001

Hi, everyone. Just a quick one this time. Things are slowly starting to develop, but nothing to report at this juncture.

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday. To thank you all for being on my list, I've loaded an earlier Christmas tale of mine onto the web. You can only get to it from the link below. Many of you have probably read this before. It's called "Tanner's Bomb" and was published in Gothic.Net in December of 1999. I haven't looked at it in a while, so please excuse any typos or overall roughness. Just have fun with it, and I'll talk to you all in the new year (here's to '02 being a little more pleasant than '01, no?).

[note: lik does not work any longer so did not leave here]

If anyone's looking for a last-minute gift, by the way, my friend Al has a great site you should check out: [me again, nope on this link now, times change]


Thanks
Dan Keohane
http://www.dankeohane.com/

PS: "White Wave of Mercy" coming in January 2002 In Extremes 4: Darkest Africa. For more information, go to http://www.dm.net/~bahwolf/lwp/extremes4.htm  

No comments: