Thursday, November 20, 2008

September 9, 2005

Hi, Everyone. Just a quick follow-up to my story "I Am The Ocean" mentioned in the newsletter sent on September 1st (note: a few of you never got it, so I'm including the original note below with as many spammable words funked up with so that it might get through. The best way to make sure these get through is to add my email address to your allowable addresses list -- however you might do that).

Where was I? Oh, yea. The short story "I Am The Ocean" written with Stephen Dorato is now posted at Feral Fiction (www.feralfiction.com). There's a formatting issue we're trying to work through with them, but in the meantime if you see words underlined just pretend they're italics. :-) Anyhow, I'm pretty proud of this piece, Steve and I went back and forth quite a lot. You'll notice it takes place also at Ogunquit Beach, like in "Marginal Way". True. Both were written right around the same time. Enjoy!

Oh, and technically this is a new newsletter, so I'll have to draw a new winner for the VHS video con-test. Congratulations to our still-fresh-from-the-oven winner Jim Hicks! Jim has wisely chosen to take home with his the classic FRANKENSTEIN, the original B&W masterpiece.

OK, gotta run. Thanks for listening.
Dan

No comments: