Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 12, 2002

Hi, everyone. Good news.

CHRISTMAS TREES and MONKEYS, my first short story collection, is now available. 10 previously-published stories, plus 5 never-before-seen gems to chill your bones and/or make you scratch your heads and wonder, "what the heck was he ON when he wrote this?" Every story has a brief introduction by yours truly.

I got my author's copy and it looks great. If you're curious what it looks like, pop on over to my website at http://www.dankeohane.com/ .

It will be available soon from the usual outlets, including Amazon, soon. Since the book is brand new, it's going to take a few weeks for the distributor (Ingram's) to get the book into its system. If you ask for it at your local bookstore (or on Amazon, etc) it may or may not be in their computer yet. If it's not, it WILL be by the end of the month.

In the meantime I've ordered a number of copies from the publisher myself (and can always order more). I'll gladly sign/inscribe them and send them off to you.

All royalties go to the New England Multiple Sclerosis Society, so spread the word and let's see how much we can raise with this baby.

The price is $14.95 (US) ...

NOTE: Add $2.20 shipping & handling (the cost of an envelope + postage)! If I'm going to see you in the near future, you don't need to add S&H. In either case, let me know how you'd like it signed. Makes a great holiday gift! ... jeesh, I'm starting to sound like an Infomercial.

Sorry, I can't handle credit cards (note: I can now, using Paypal).

Parents take note: these stories aren't appropriate for young children. Parental guidance suggested, as the saying goes.

I'll be organizing signings soon, and I'll let you know when these come about.

Thanks for taking an interest. I added some more folks to this list - most by request but some, well, surprise!

I understand that we sometimes get too many emails in our inboxes, so if you'd rather not get these, just let me know and I'll take you off, no problem!

Thanks
Dan

No comments: